DOs and Don't of finding an accomodation in Kuwait
Whenever you call for an accomodation please must ask from the agent or dealer or owner the following question.
- Location: Don't ask for the land mark as it will be helpful only for reaching to that area. Must ask is that deep inside from the main road?
- Age: Ask How old is the construction? agent, dealers must know it.
- Exactly contructed or adjusted: I have noticed that at time the accommodations are partitioned by wooden board etc to make it 2 or 3 room.
- What includes furnished or semi furnished and how old furnished items are.
- Never go for old construction as there may be chance that in near future they will demolish this in order to erect new ones.
- Ask for commision first, if any.
- Ask for the payment mode (this should be asked at the later stage mainly when u decided to visit the place)
- Ask for utilities inlcuded or not. Although it is not that expensive here but must keep your records straight.
- Must ask what is the type of accomodation becasue there is a great difference between flat, villa, so called villa, cottage type, quarter type. Incase if it is villa or not a flat i.e. cottage or quarter type must ask.
Always bargain, atleast as much as possible.
Note: If onyone has any other hint that can save the new comers time and money please add.